- A great opportunity for 200/300 Hour Certified Yoga Teachers as a “Continuing Education Program” in the field of Yoga/Meditation to expand the knowledge and bring more value to the life.
- A comprehensive Meditation Training course for the Aspirants, who wants learn meditation or deepen their practice.
- A practical training course for those who want to become a professional meditation teachers.
THEORY – PHILOSOPHY OF MEDITATION
- Various operational Definitions of meditation, its roots, its theory, its aim and goals. The myths and misconceptions about meditations.
- Preparatory practices for meditation- a very important component of meditation, including both internal and external preparations. Meditative psychology.
- Difficulties faced during meditation and how to overcome them.
- Different types of meditation practices and their applications.
- The scientifically proven physiological and psychological benefits of a regular meditation practice.
- How meditation trains your attention.
- The mind and the body connection and creative well- being.
- Stress and its effects on the mind and body.
- How to shift the stress response from “fight or flight” to “rest and digest”- need for cognitive change.
- Transcendental experiences in meditation, role of Spiritual Intelligence.
- The spiritual side of meditation: mystic and wisdom traditions, awakened states of awareness, and self-discovery.
- Creating a personal practice and nourishing daily routine.
PRACTICE: Techniques Training & Practice:
Different types of meditation & their Applications:
- Relaxation Meditation
- Concentration Meditation.
- Chakra balancing and Kundalini meditations.
- Yoga Nidra Meditation.
- Pranic Awareness meditation.
- Mantra meditation
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Loving Kindness Meditation
- Third Eye Meditations.
PRACTICUM: Includes practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching and hearing/giving feedback. Also includes assisting students while someone else is teaching.
- Feed backs: Regular feedbacks are given by our teachers and fellow students about your teaching in order to facilitate you to improve and find your unique voice and style as a teacher.
After completing the course successfully, you will be certified to teach meditation. You will be able to design your own meditation program, to suit the people across the life span. It can be any one of the technique, you have learned or mixture of different meditations. You do not have to have any particular method, every method, if practiced diligently, will give results.
You will be able to offer and share with your students, a comprehensive meditation method that can propel their Spiritual practice or help to discover inner peace, harmony within oneself and in relationships, inspiration, creativity, wellbeing and a sense of fulfillment, better physical and psychological health and self awareness.
As a certified meditation teacher you will likely be asked to present meditation classes and lead programs in a variety of settings. We’ll teach you how to do just that–whether you are invited to present at a lunch-and-learn at a corporate headquarters, or to a classroom full of kids who want an experience of mindfulness. You’ll have everything you need to do it!
A TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE
- 6:30 – 8:00 am – Mantra Chanting, Pranayama & guided Meditations.
- 8:10 – 10:00 am – Asana Practice/ Kriya practice
- 10:00 – 11:00 am – Breakfast
- 11:00 – 1:00 pm – Theory class/ Work shops
- 1:00 pm – Lunch
- 1:30 – 3:00 pm – Free Time
- 3:00 – 4:00 pm – Theory class/Guided Meditation/ Q&A sessions
- 4:00 – 5:00 pm – Techniques training/ Special Workshops/ chakra workshops
- 5:00 – 7:00 – silent sitting/ Self guided meditations/ Trataka practice
- 7:00 pm – Dinner
- 8:00 – 9:00 pm Sat Sangam – Q&A on meditation philosophy /spirituality related topics (Tuesday& Thursday)
- No classes after 1 pm on Saturday and Sunday is complete day off.
- …………………………………………………………………………..Click here for Schedule Goa and Dharmasala